- DUTCH Hormone Test we want to know exactly how your hormones and body are functioning. We don't guess, we test. This will give us a comprehensive analysis of your sex and adrenal hormones and their metabolites so we have a very clear picture of exactly what your system needs!
- Genetic Test to determine how your genes are predisposed to respond. So we can customize your entire protocol to how your body will optimally respond.
- Gut Test gut health and hormones are so intertwined. We never want to focus on one, while leaving the other out. This test will give us a better understanding of how your gut is functioning and what we can do to optimize it.
- Bi-Weekly 1:1 Check In Calls to adjust your protocol as your body is responding & to make sure we are continually making progress over the course of 6 months.
- Eat for your Cycle™ meal guides specifically designed to take you through and teach you how to eat for your cycle in order to regulate your hormones and get rid of symptoms associated with hormone imabalance
- Customized Nutrition & Supplement Recommendations no two bodies are the same, and therefore no two plans should be the same! We will customize your nutrition & supplement recommendations to fit for your body.
- Coaching Audios sent to you via email and text message to help hold you accountable, give you that extra bit of motivation and help keep your mindset in check
- Program Journal an exclusive journal mailed to you that includes writing prompts, and program resources along with all of my favorite recipes!
- Mindset Work each week we are going to take you through different mindset practices to reframe how you think about nutrition, your body, your relationships and more. Our goal is to really help you not only change your nutrition in a positive way, but also your mindset.
- Weekly Email Check Ins to make sure things are on track, hold you accountable, and to trouble shoot an issues that arise as quickly as possible!
6 Months of in depth modules teaching you:
:: Eating for your Cycle teaching you the basics of eating for your cycle, which foods to consume in which phase, and how to balance your hormones using whole food nutrition
:: Seed Cycling the basics of seed cycling, which seeds to consume when, the benefits of it, and a few recipes to keep it interesting
:: Detoxing most women have trouble losing weight due to excess hormone and toxins built up in the system. We will go in depth on why this is, and how we can safely detox those excess toxins from the fat cells to help move you towards your fat loss goals.
:: Removing Hormone Disruptors we will cover basic hormone disruptors that you may be using, and give you ideas for easy swaps! To make sure we are doing everything we can to set you up for success.
:: Moving Lymph basic information on how to move lymph and why this is important.
:: Cortisol everything you need to know about Cortisol. How it functions in the body, what its responsible for, and how we can use it to our advantage using nutrition
:: Thyroid everything you need to know about Thyroid health. How it can impact your health and what we can do to help keep it healthy.
:: Genetic Testing why your genes are so important and how they can impact your results.
:: Histamine how this relates to overall hormone levels and how it can impact being able to regulate your hormones. We also talk about the genetic component of histamine and how this relates to nutrition.
:: Protein Pacing this is one of the biggest missing pieces for most women. We are going to teach you how to figure out how much protein your body needs, and how to pace it throughout the day for maximum absorption.
:: Methylation why this is important, how genetics can play a role in how well your body methylates, and why this may be impacting your hormones.
:: Inflammation this can be a sneaky part of disrupting hormone health that most women fail to realize. We are diving into how inflammation impacts your health, hormones and fertility.
:: Spleen & Kidney we want to take a look at the complete body and each piece that can impact hormone function. Both of these can impact how well your liver functions and in turn how well hormone is detoxed from the body. We dive more into why this is important and how to optimize it.
:: Mindfulness & Meditation the mind body connection is strong and it's something we often let fall to the wayside when we are working on improving our physical health. In this module we talk more about why this piece is just as important as the physical piece and how to include it in your day to day.