- DUTCH Hormone Test we want to know exactly how your hormones and body are functioning. We don't guess, we test. This will give us a comprehensive analysis of your sex and adrenal hormones and their metabolites so we have a very clear picture of exactly what your system needs!
- Initial 1:1 DUTCH Consult to make sure you are getting started on the right foot. We will take a deep dive into your test results, health history, hormone issues, dietary preferences and more to create an initial starting protocol custom to you.
- Initial 30 day Primer while we are waiting to get your results from your DUTCH test back, we want to get your body primed and ready. So we are going to start on a simple nutrition protocol to help flood your body with nutrients, improve gut health, and get you feeling better right off the bat!
- 3-5 1:1 Check In Calls to adjust your protocol as your body is responding & to keep you on track
- Eat for your Cycle™ meal guides specifically designed to take you through and teach you how to eat for your cycle in order to regulate your hormones and get rid of symptoms associated with hormone imabalance
- Customized Nutrition & Supplement Recommendations no two bodies are the same, and therefore no two plans should be the same! We will customize your nutrition & supplement recommendations to fit for your body.
- Exclusive Access to our Facebook Group to get the support and accountability you need to be successful
- Weekly Group Coaching Calls where we are going to take a deeper dive into new lessons each week and allow for Q & A
- Coaching Audios sent to you via email and text message to help hold you accountable, give you that extra bit of motivation and help keep your mindset in check
- 12 Week Program Journal an exclusive journal mailed to you that includes writing prompts, and program resources along with all of my favorite recipes!
- 10 Fat Burning Tactics for Women we are taking you through and teaching you 10 different fat burning tactics for women, including carb cycling, intermittent fasting, protein pacing and more
- Mindset Work each week we are going to take you through different mindset practices to reframe how you think about nutrition, your body, your relationships and more. Our goal is to really help you not only change your nutrition in a positive way, but also your mindset.
- Weekly Email Check Ins to make sure things are on track, hold you accountable, and to trouble shoot an issues that arise as quickly as possible
- 12 Weeks of in depth modules teaching you:
Eating for your Cycle teaching you the basics of eating for your cycle, which foods to consume in which phase, and how to balance your hormones using whole food nutrition.
- Seed Cycling the basics of seed cycling, which seeds to consume when, the benefits of it, and a few recipes to keep it interesting
Detoxing most women have trouble losing weight due to excess hormone and toxins built up in the system. We will go in depth on why this is, and how we can safely detox those excess toxins from the fat cells to help move you towards your fat loss goals.
Removing Hormone Disruptors we will cover basic hormone disruptors that you may be using, and give you ideas for easy swaps! To make sure we are doing everything we can to set you up for success.
Lymph & Dry Brushing basic information on how to move lymph and why that's important. We will also teach you exactly how to use dry brushing to help remove inflammation.
Fasting everything you need to know about fasting. We go in depth on the benefits, how to do it for the female body and different patterns to follow and when.
- Belly Buster we go in depth on the Belly Buster. What it is, how to use it and why it's beneficial.
Carb Cycling how to use carbs as a fat burning tactic. Not only is this built into the meal guides, we will be teaching you specific patterns to use during certain phases of your cycle.
Gut Health how your gut can be impacting your hormones and your results. Gut health and hormones are very intertwined, so addressing both is important.
Protein Pacing this is one of the biggest missing pieces for most women. We are going to teach you how to figure out how much protein your body needs, and how to pace it throughout the day for maximum absorption.
Menopause for those women in menopause we are going to take a deeper dive into how your hormones are functioning, and what we can do to improve hormone function to help eliminate symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, sleep issues, and inability to lose weight
Exercising for your Cycle just like eating for your cycle, exercise should shift based on where you are in your hormone cycle. We are going to teach you how to do just that, and give you some examples of different workouts that are effective in each phase.
Cortisol this is one of the biggest things holding most women back. Stress has become normalized, and it shouldn't be. The female body is extra sensitive to stress and in turn holds onto more fat. We are going to teach you some easy practices to combat this, but also the nutritional components that can help minimize the effects of stress on the body.
How to measure Results the female body responds to fat loss tactics in a very specific way. We are going to teach you how to accurately measure your results so you know you are achieving a lasting result.